Friday, November 21, 2008

Here, there and everywhere

This week my print cartridge at work ran out. My copier toner cartridge also quit. Mrs. Ref ordered a new piece of furniture for her newly developed Craft Corner that needs to be picked up. The Kid has an eye exam this afternoon.

Of course, none of this can happen in the same town.

Toner cartridges come from a place in Butte. Furniture is in Butte. Eye exam is in Bozeman. Print cartridges can be in either place.

So I borrowed a friend's car for myself today and I will be going to Butte to pickup said cartridges and mongo piece of furniture. Mrs. Ref and The Kid will be going to Bozeman for the eye exam and maybe a couple of other errands.

We will be heading in two different directions today; but at least we always manage to maximize what we can accomplish.

Oh . . . and it snowed last night. It was 70 on Tuesday.

1 comments:

see-through faith | 11:11 AM, November 21, 2008  

This week my print cartridge at work ran out. My copier toner cartridge also quit. ... this sounds like highschool students :)
have a good weekend!

First time comments will be moderated.