Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Four

That's how many times it took to get the car started today -- Four.

Car: "Rrrrrrr ..... rrrrr .... rrr .... rr ...
Rrrr . . . rrr .... rr .. r"

Me: "Dammit! -- and it's warmer today than it was yesterday morning." (For the record, the weather when I went out was -12 and no wind, so it DID feel warmer)

So I shoveled off what little snow we had and tried again.

Car: "Rrrrrr ...... Rrrrrr .... rrrrr .... rrrr"

Me: "C'mon, baby ...."

Car: "Rrrrrr .... RRrrrr .... RRRRRR ... RRRRRUNNNN"

Me: All smiles.

I guess sometimes it just takes a little persistence to make things hum.

And now I'm debating on whether or not to change our caroling activity for tonight to an inside activity.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 8:51 PM, December 16, 2008  

I am sooooo glad to have a pushbutton start car now.

Still and all, considering getting a block heater installed so it'll warm up faster.

First time comments will be moderated.