Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Annual Meeting Time

The Christmas season is officially over and Epiphany is upon us. We closed out the season last night with a 12th Night Party. It wasn't anything spectacular -- no costumes or wild games -- but we did have a potluck and gift exchange, sang three Epiphany hymns and heard Matthew's nativity story. It was a fun night, although Mrs. Ref was disappointed that nobody stole a single gift during the gift exchange.

So, as I said, we've successfully closed out another Christmas season and I can begin looking ahead to the next even on the calendar. In my case, it's the Annual Meetings. I have two, one for each congregation, on two successive Sundays beginning on the 18th. As I begin to prep for the meetings, I came across this little gem and am now wondering how this might go over:

1 comments:

Anonymous | 8:08 AM, January 09, 2009  

Amen!

First time comments will be moderated.