Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Un . . . be . . . lievable

I like my bishop, I really do. But my bishop isn't what I would consider cutting edge when it comes to technology. And he is much, much better face to face and with the spoken word.

He will wax eloquent about any issue or problem or whatever when asked a question; and it's obvious he really cares about what's going on.

Ask him the same question via e-mail, however, and you're likely to get a response along the lines of: Yes; or, That is appropriate; or . . . or something that requires less than four sentences.

So imagine my surprise when a very reliable source informed me that my Bishop has a Facebook account. I almost fell down laughing.

Proof again that God has an incredible sense of humor.

1 comments:

The Lovely Wife | 3:52 PM, February 20, 2009  

Yes and I believe he is looking for friends for his facebook account so if you know anybody you want to send him.....

First time comments will be moderated.