Monday, March 16, 2009

Angel in the Centerfold . . .

Well . . . Not really.

I was contacted last week by Ms. A Margaret Landis, editor for the National Episcopal Historians and Archivists.

Turns out that they would like Christ Church to represent Montana in their yearly calendar. I've sent them off a link to the Christ Church history page, as well as a lovely winter shot of the building. I'm guessing that a winter shot will keep us out of the centerfold of the calendar . . .

ANYWAY ........ Once the thing gets published, I will do my obligatory promotional spiel so that, you too, can have a calendar of really hot churches.

Or something like that.

Okay, going now ....

2 comments:

Anonymous | 7:42 PM, March 16, 2009  

They go alphabetically by state, so Montana will be reasonably close to the center. ;-)

Anonymous | 11:20 AM, March 18, 2009  

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head (glares at the Rev).

First time comments will be moderated.