Friday, May 06, 2011

Away

Mrs. Ref and I made the long trip up north to visit my in-laws. The drive was uneventful, we dropped my car off at the hotel where clergy conference will be held next week (I'll be dropped off at the hotel on our way back through town), spent the night in Portland, met up with our friends for lunch in Toppenish, then got in around 4.

Checked my e-mail only to find a request to sit on a discussion panel about faith and end of life issues, and replied back to them that I was unavailable that night as I'll be handing out scholarships to some of the local high school seniors for college.

And sitting outside because the dinner recipe called for chopped onions and I can't be in the house when we chop onions because, you know, I'm such a sensitive guy.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.