Monday, January 09, 2006

I'M LINKED

Well, kind of sort of in a quiet sort of way.

You'll notice, over there on the right, a link to my Home Town. If you've ever visited, it's not a bad little site and gives you the roundup of the Ruby Valley life. She also has a section on the local churches.

I asked her several weeks ago to create a link from that site to my parish website. She finally did it. I can't complain too much, life out here in SW Montana is extremely busy and we often don't have time for the little things . . .

Okay, I can't finish that thought with a straight face.

But the point is, she finally got me linked. I saw her at a basketball game last week and she said she had misplaced my information, so I gave it to her again.

I sort of feel like Steve Martin: The new phone book's here . . . I'm SOMEBODY!!

1 comments:

Anonymous | 9:04 AM, January 10, 2006  

Life... Busy... SW... Montana... Dude, you just made my day!

First time comments will be moderated.