Saturday, January 31, 2004

THE SEARCH GOES ON

I logged onto the CDO site looking for somewhere else I could drop my resume. I found three parishes that were looking for a priest in another western diocese. This one actually has a deployment officer to contact. I sent an e-mail requesting additional information. Hopefully I will hear something next week.

I also received an e-mail from my bishop today. He thanked me for keeping him informed of my job search. So I immediately sent him an e-mail telling him I just contacted this other diocese and would be sure to let him know what happens.

If none of these pan out, I just might think about applying for that suffragan bishop position in Olympia.

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. We've been invited to a party, but to be honest, I'm not really up to it. Between house cleaning, shopping, church and everything, I think I'll stay home and watch it here.

Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.