Thursday, April 15, 2004

MRS REF ISN'T GOING TO LIKE THIS

So, I'm working with the other graduating senior to coordinate as much of our ordination service as we can, with the thought that if we agree on most of the stuff the diocese will be more apt to use our suggestions.

But there is also some personal stuff that is strictly left to the ordinand. Such as who will vest you, who will present you, who will be with you when you sign your life away.

As for the presenters, I figured it would be wise to ask my discernment team, parish rector, and my COM shepherd to present me.

Received an e-mail from my rector: "Sorry, I'll be out of town. The Presiding Bishop has other ideas as to where I'll be on that day."

Just wondering: how many of you ordained types had your rector at your diaconal ordination?

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.