Saturday, April 17, 2004

NEW FROM THE FUTURE

Unfortunately it's not next week's PowerBall numbers. But that's another rant.

I heard from the search committee at VC-S, and they have agreed to a phone interview on Wednesday, April 21 in the evening. That's good news.

I also just now heard from the search committee in A-DL-P, and they want to schedule a phone interview for Wednesday, April 28. I replied back with a time. Although that one does conflict with a committee meeting at St. A's.

Hmmm . . . job interview vs. committee meeting? Yeah, it took me about as long as it took you to read that sentence to decide to skip the meeting.

The only thing I'm getting nervous about is that the parish that is looking for an assistant wants to make a decision the second week of May. I don't know what the time line is for these other parishes. Will I have enough time to make a decent decision? Will I be forced into making a decision simply to have a job? Will I be able to make the right decision in that time-frame?

I need a Valium.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.