Thursday, June 17, 2004

TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS

Hey, it's summer. I never thought I'd quote Alice Cooper, but school's out forever!! I'm trying to get ready for the move to Montana. Just a few problems with that: 1) Not sure when I can get a moving company here to do it; 2) not sure if the diocese will cover it; 3) I'm dead broke; 4) not sure where we're going to live. Did I mention I'm stressed? Beginning to wonder why I got into this business anyway. Drug my family 2/3 of the way across the country, quit jobs that paid decent, didn't have creditors calling me every 20 minutes.

Ah, but I digress. In one of those in-between times of it's too late to start a new project, I was cruising around the blogiverse, updating my site and other sundry things, and came across this. Go ahead, waste your time, it's rather amusing.

I did have something important to say, but it's since evaporated from my brain. And for you Styx fans, I'll make it a twofer when I keep telling myself: Relax, take it easy.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.