Tuesday, July 20, 2004

NO PLACE TO GO AND ALL DAY TO GET THERE
 
Trying to stay with the Styx theme on all non-sermon posts, this was the best I could come up with at the moment.  For those of you who have followed the entire moving saga . . . It's not over yet!
 
We heard from Atlas last week:  There's been a delay and your items are scheduled to arrive now between 7/17 and 7/27 (as opposed to the original dates of 7/11 - 7/17).  Mrs. Ref called Atlas this morning.  Found out that our goods have not even left the Chicago area; they are sitting in a warehouse in Elk Grove.  Apparently I'm the only person in the country moving to Montana this year.
 
We are thinking of doing a 50-50 fund raiser for the church.  Drop $5 on a square and guess when the new vicar's stuff arrives -- You get half the pot if you guess correctly.  I may actually have to do that.
 
I'm sure there's more that I want to blog on, but having to use the library's computer kind of puts a damper on my creativity.
 
Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.