Tuesday, December 21, 2004

JUST LAZY

Today is a late day for me. VC has a vestry meeting tonight, so I won't go into the office until around 1 pm. That gives me time to do some personal stuff around the house this morning; which, apparently, includes roaming around the blogiverse.

While there, I decided to go check on AKMA and see how he survived the trip. He awoke Monday morning feeling . . . less than well, and I was slightly worried about putting him on a plane. It turns out that everything is fine, or at least not bad.

He managed to post several entries about his first trip to Montana and my previously mentioned ordination thing. Because he has done such a fine job, I will STRONGLY SUGGEST that you go visit his site and read up on the experience, as well as check out some really cool pics.

And now, the day beckons.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.