Wednesday, December 15, 2004

THE PROBLEM'S PLAIN TO SEE: TOO MUCH TECHNOLOGY

It's obvious that I'm no techno-geek. I'm not even a minor handyman-geek. Although, I did get that bathroom faucet installed (see below).

So, here's the deal. I want to do a web site thing for my two parishes, but I don't have a clue as to how to do that. And then I got to thinking, "Hey, I do a blog. Hey, that's like a website for idiots (no offense to those of you who actually know what you are doing). Hey, I could do a blog site for the parishes. Yeah, that's the ticket."

So I am now out blog shopping. I like some of the things that Blogger does, but I also like the calendar that Chattablogs lets you use. I'm wondering if you can "pre-post" with Chattablogs? That way I could post about upcoming events that would register on the calendar. For instance, we have the bishop's visitation scheduled for February 6. I could post on that visit, date it for February, and site visitors could click on that highlighted date and get information about the visit.

Any suggestions, comments, ideas welcomed at this time. In the immortal words of Mr. Bartles, "Thanks for your support."

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.