Thursday, May 05, 2005

I READ THE NEWS TODAY, OH BOY . . . .

The Diocese of Montana has a website, and it is becoming more useful all the time. One of the things that the Diocese did was to eliminate a paper production of church news (due to cost) and put everything on their website. The paper used to be called The Evangel. Someone had a brilliant idea, and it is now called The e-Vangel (get it???).

Anyway . . . . You would know about the website if you've ever actually perused all of my links over there on the right. Why am I going on about this? Because Christ Church in Sheridan has made the front page of The e-Vangel. I believe that my little church is the first one to be featured here. The photo isn't great, but you'll get a good idea of what it looks like if you visit. So, go to the diocesan website and click on e-Vangel. You'll need Adobe Acrobat to read it.

Oh, and by the way, that pickup truck on the right side of the picture is NOT mine.

And now I'm off to Anaconda for an ordination; which, I believe, you might also be able to read about somewhere on the diocesan website.

Peace.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.