Wednesday, August 17, 2005

FOOTBALL!

My life is almost complete. I paid my officiating dues and in return I received a bunch of information from the MHSA/MOA about the upcoming season. They have put their clinic online, so there's no traveling to a spot to be bored for 30 minutes, I can be bored in the comfort of my own computer.

I spoke with a few other officials today, and it turns out that there's a scrimmage in Dillon next week.

FINALLY!!! I get to put the striped shirt and funny-looking knickers on and go galavanting around a football field again.

I'm still new in the state and trying to figure out exactly how they do things here (so far, Spokane has them beat on pre-season organization), but at least it looks like I'm in. Game updates to come as they happen.

Naaah -- I'm not excited.

3 comments:

Reverend Ref + | 7:06 PM, August 18, 2005  

Just messing around with the comments on my blog. I thought I'd go this route for a change.

Whit+ | 2:17 PM, August 19, 2005  

Go! Go! Go! Have fun.

Anonymous | 4:04 PM, August 20, 2005  

Life is good! I know how much you like doing this. Maybe one day we can watch again. Been a long time!

First time comments will be moderated.