Saturday, September 16, 2006

BEAT

I'm beat. Between traveling to Red Lodge for Jane's Celebration of New Ministry (which was a fine celebration, btw) on Wednesday, home on Thursday, over to Deer Lodge to meet with St. James in my capacity as a member of the CMP, home today . . .

And then add to that a serious feeling of, "Did we help?" it's been a long week.

There was something else I wanted to say, but I've forgotten. So I think I'll get some dinner and then head to bed. Because, you know, I actually have to work tomorrow morning. I gotta remember that ... can't sleep in.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 1:34 PM, September 17, 2006  

I know that "did we help" feeling. Had my first official counseling session (that's what we call it in the chapel) as a chaplain the other day.

Did I do any good? Dunno. Will I wonder about it for a few days? Yep.

First time comments will be moderated.