Saturday, February 09, 2008

Terrified

You may remember that about a year and a half ago I was hit by a deer that damaged the right front of the car and took off the mirror.

And then on the way to VC for Christmas Eve services we caught another one in the exact same spot.

We finally had that fixed. And Thursday I picked up the car from the body shop with a new door, new front quarter panel, and new mirror.

I am terrified that some kamikaze deer is going to target my car in the next couple of days.

1 comments:

~**Dawn**~ | 11:01 PM, February 10, 2008  

I can't help laughing. You are the first person I have ever heard refer to animals determined to end their lives as roadkill "kamikaze" -- I say that all the time about the squirrels & armadillos! (Wait... is that the correct plural of armadillo?)

First time comments will be moderated.