Friday, March 28, 2008

What I've done today

Um . . . Nothing, really. I've been pretty much a slug all day.

I did do what little laundry there was to do and ran the dishwasher. Other than that, not much.

Tried to read for a bit and fell asleep.

It was really too cold today to get outside and enjoy the day.

So, what's a slug to do but play around on the computer and add movies to the Netflix queue.

Don't tell the girls since they banned me from unsupervised Netflix adding after I thought This is Spinal Tap was a good family flick.

5 comments:

Scott | 8:38 AM, March 29, 2008  

What - turning it up to 11 doesn't qualify as family fare?

Reverend Ref + | 9:09 AM, March 29, 2008  

Apparently one of the greatest lines in all of filmdom was lost on them -- how sad.

EYouthWNY | 10:02 AM, March 29, 2008  

DaYouthGuy finds himself agog and speechless.

Spinal Tap NOT a family film?!?!?!?!

The mind boggles.

Reverend Ref + | 10:26 AM, March 29, 2008  

Okay ... If you guys ever show up in MT, we'll have a special Spinal Tap party.

~**Dawn**~ | 1:43 PM, March 29, 2008  

I find nothing wrong with being a slug. That's my plan for the whole weekend. Between last weekend's crazy running around and having friends at Disney for a week starting Tuesday, I think a weekend to do nothing is perfect.

First time comments will be moderated.