Friday, June 20, 2008

Boys

The Kid is away to Butte for six weeks attending a college prep thing called Upward Bound -- I've mentioned this before.

She's met a guy who "shares all my same interests, and he's fun to be around."

So I talked to her about him for a bit this week while she was home for volleyball camp.

Mrs. Ref took her back to Butte last night, and relayed this:

"A boy came up to The Kid as we were going through the commons area and said, 'Hey, Superior Boy will be glad you're back!' . . . The Kid just looked at me and before I could say anything said, 'Oh, be quiet.' "

I guess the good news is that, even in Montana terms, Superior Boy doesn't live close by.

1 comments:

~**Dawn**~ | 12:23 PM, June 23, 2008  

I'm pretty sure my Dad felt the same way. (Ha. Who am I kidding with the past tense?)

First time comments will be moderated.