Friday, October 10, 2008

Not as interesting as I had originally thought

I worked the Sheridan - Superior game this evening.

Sheridan was coming off a tough loss to their rivals and had lost several players to injuries.

Superior . . . well, they were the superior team tonight.

It was 28 - 0 at the end of the first quarter, and they won 56 - 8.

On the positive side, everyone behaved themselves, there were no stupid penalties, the crew didn't miss any penalties and we enforced everything correctly. So from that aspect, it was a good game.

And next Friday is Clergy Night at the Game -- whereupon I've invited lots of clergy friends to come out and watch me work a game. We're having a bbq beforehand and general liturgical silliness will ensue, I'm sure.

Looking forward to that one.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.