Tuesday, November 04, 2008

2/4

This is Bar Week for me. So it started off at the revamped Mill Creek Bar which is now The Painted Horse Sports Bar.

Today is normally Vestry in VC, but we needed to change that to tomorrow; so tonight I'll hit The Stockman Bar.

Vestry will be tomorrow.

Thursday will be The Pioneer Bar in VC, dinner at home, and then The Sump.

Someone rightly pointed out that, as the Episcopal priest in town, I serve 2 parishes and 4 bars.

Never thought of it like that. But I'm still not doing communion with Beer Nuts and Miller Light.

2 comments:

Padre Mickey | 5:13 PM, November 04, 2008  

So they don't close the bars on election day where you live?
Our Vestry meetings go quite well, but I've been on Vestries which drove me to drink. I can see why an evening in a bar would be better than an evening at a Vestry meeting.

Here's hoping we have something to celebrate maƱana.

Reverend Ref + | 10:22 AM, November 05, 2008  

No ... Montana State Law says that liquor stores are to be closed on election day, but the bars can remain open.

It was a good night at The Stockman. Only a few people there, but we all had a good time talking politics and hoping that things will change for the better.

First time comments will be moderated.