Monday, October 04, 2010

Caught up

Spent a couple of days last week at Not West Parish interviewing, schmoozing and getting to know the area. I found the town to be lovely and the people of the congregation (or at least, those on the search committee) to be a good group of people. To be honest, though, the building and grounds need lots of work in a whole variety of ways.

Then I spent the rest of the week getting caught up, which I think I've finally accomplished today.

Yesterday was the annual pet blessing service. I think we had 27 humans and probably 15 cats & dogs. It was a good service, good music and everyone behaved themselves throughout.

And now it's back to life as normal as it can be at the moment. Which today means more waiting to hear from these places while entertaining the in-laws for a few days.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.