Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Elected

Last night was the last football meeting of the year.

It was a good meeting all in all.  We had a guest speaker -- a guy who has been a Pac-10/Pac-12 Side Judge for the past ten years.  He had some interesting things to say about working games at that level.  Which, among other things, pretty much convinced me that I'm happy where I'm at.

We also had our year-end elections.  After the votes were tallied, I found myself elected to the Board for a one-year term.

This is a good thing in that the people in the association think I'm worth having on the Board.  It's also a good thing in that it's NOTHING like being on City Council or the Vestry. 

One more game Friday and then it'll be time to put everything back in the closet.

It was a good year.  I'm happy.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.