Monday, January 14, 2013

Busy, busy, I'm terribly busy

It's been one of those days today.

I met with our new and (unfortunately) temporary choir director at 9.
I met with the couple I will be marrying at 10.
I proofed ordos and fielded phone calls.
Sent an annual meeting agenda to a colleague.
Went to lunch.
Called the county clerk to figure out how to fill out their marriage license form.
Contacted a potential vestry member.
Fielded an e-mail about a potential upcoming funeral.
Met with a young couple who visited yesterday and wanted to ask questions that ranged from why I wear a collar to works righteousness and the meaning of salvation (I either thoroughly confused them, made them question their own faith, or confirmed in their minds that I'm a heretic going straight to hell).
Another e-mail here and there, wrote out the vestry agenda, and now I'm sure I'm forgetting to do something.

I should probably quit messing around on the blog and get to work.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 7:23 PM, January 15, 2013  

Blog posts like this serve the admirable function of documenting the fact that you did actually get something done that day (even though the "In Pile" is twice as big when you're finished as when you started.)

First time comments will be moderated.