Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was in a plane crash.  As the plane was going down, we (the passengers) were all calm and getting organized into who would do what when we hit the ground.

And then we hit the ground and it was pretty much chaos.  Among other things, there were two people impaled through their midsections to the seat in front of me.

I was in the sacristy yesterday and we have a brass candle anchor that we've used for the Christ candle in the Advent wreath.  It sort of looks like this:


Except longer, pointier, and more medieval-ish deadlier.

And now you know how my dreams are inspired.

2 comments:

Lady Anne | 7:54 PM, November 16, 2013  

I'd like to see what you can do with a thurible.

Anonymous | 3:13 PM, November 17, 2013  

I don't think I like this dream.
Mom

First time comments will be moderated.