Thursday, October 09, 2014

Newspaper Article

The local paper is doing a piece on Clergy Hobbies which, I believe, will be running in tomorrow's paper.

They sent a photographer out to last week's game to get some pictures of me at work.  Before the game was sort of annoying as the photographer wanted to do all kinds of shots and posed things.  I felt like I needed a big fan to get that "flowing locks" look.

Anyway, the reporter sent me a few shots that aren't bad and of which they will use one for the story.  I don't want to put them all up here, but I thought I'd post up my favorite.  So here it is, Reverend Ref in action:


5 comments:

Lady Anne | 9:24 PM, October 09, 2014  

The picture doesn't show up. Can you repost it?

Reverend Ref + | 10:25 PM, October 09, 2014  

That's odd .... it shows up on all my computers.

I'll see what I can do.

Reverend Ref + | 11:17 PM, October 09, 2014  

Got it figured out.

Lady Anne | 8:40 PM, October 10, 2014  

Very good. I know nothing about football, so were you "posing" or really calling a play?

I suppose clergy and referees both wear black and white for the same reason.

Reverend Ref + | 12:00 PM, October 11, 2014  

No, I was not posing. The game is in progress and I am signalling, "2nd Down."

First time comments will be moderated.