Saturday, November 08, 2014

Playoff Game

I worked the first playoff game last night between Wilson (from Portland) and North Medford.  It turned out to be not that close, as Medford won 41-7.

However, the crew worked well together and we didn't make any glaring mistakes.  My first flag of the night went against Medford for having 12 players on the field.  My second flag of the night went against Medford for pass interference.

But like I said, the guys in stripes had a great game.  It would be nice to work a second round game, but I will not be in town; that happens to be the weekend that we are going up for the funeral of Mrs. Ref's grandmother.

I will, however, be in town for the semi-final game in two weeks.

Yep, the season is coming to an end, but this is a great way to end it.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.