Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Woo Hoo!!!!

I received a call from the commissioner of the officials' association this morning.  You never know what you're going to get when he calls because not only does he assign games, but he also deals with disciplinary issues.

This call went well.

"Good morning.  I'm calling to find out if you are interested and available to work a semi-final playoff game on either Friday or Saturday, November 21/22."

Trying not to scream like a high school girl who was just asked to prom by her secret heartthrob, "Yes, to both.  I am definitely interested, and I am also available."

"Okay, good.  I'm putting the crews together now.  You will also have a first round playoff game this Friday, and I'm pretty sure that that crew will be together for the semi-final game as well."

"Great.  Thank you."

"You're welcome.  And congratulations."

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.