Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Odd

So this is odd.

I was logging into my blog and, just for the fun of it, started poking around the stats page -- looking at when I had high traffic and from whence it came.

It turns out that, next to the U.S., I'm receiving more visits from Russia and Ukraine than from anywhere else in the world.

I'm not sure what that's all about.  Maybe I need to start paying more attention to that Russian-Ukrainian conflict thing going on over there.

I'm also wondering what on earth a relatively insignificant priest in a small Oregon city has to say about God, religion, faith and football that could possibly attract people from Russia and Ukraine.

As the song says, "How bizarre."

3 comments:

Lady Anne | 8:10 PM, March 18, 2015  

It's your sermons. They are very, very good, and I rather imagine good preaching is hard to come by in that neck of the woods.

Reverend Ref + | 10:00 PM, March 18, 2015  

Thank you.

But somehow, I don't think that's it. I'm personally going under the hypothesis that the Russian mafia is trying muscle in on my territory.

Ecgbert | 11:06 PM, March 19, 2015  

I've had that happen. Post something I think is universal, and it tanks. Post something all-American, and it gets a smattering of visitors literally from all over the world.

First time comments will be moderated.