Sunday, November 01, 2015

What I Do

You all know about my fall hobby -- wearing stripes and running around a football field.

I had a parishioner ask me after service today, "What's the difference between a spot foul and a regular enforcement foul?"

I spent about 5-10 minutes with her explaining a few things and getting her straight.  She had no idea at how complicated things could get, or the differences between NFL, NCAA, and NFHS.

Anyway . . . that got me to thinking that most people don't really know exactly what we do.  So, I offer you this to give you a little bit of insight:   Big 12 Officiating Crew

1 comments:

Lady Anne | 10:10 AM, November 03, 2015  

Man! That's more complicated than explaining a cricket match! It makes theology look simple.

First time comments will be moderated.