Wednesday, December 10, 2003

ALLELUIA, HALLELUJAH

However you spell it, I'm finished! I just completed my last paper this afternoon. Too be honest, it's not one of the best things I've ever written, but it's printed, punched, stapled and ready to be turned in tomorrow. Hopefully my professor will deem it worthy of a passing grade.

I've also started working on my resume for the upcoming search for gainful employment. If any of you have great ideas for the resume that I can use, feel free to send them. I'm also busy contacting people for references.

Now that the term is over, it means that I can get organized and clean. I did that once before school started -- what happened? I'm beginning to wonder if that nice new rector's office of St. Whomeverhiresme isn't going to be nice and clean for very long. Somethings just never change.

I'm also looking forward to next week -- two ordinations to attend. My wife has been asked to read at one of them, just wait until she finds out about that!!!

Enough for now,
Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.