Monday, January 26, 2004

I WON! I WON! I WON!

I think maybe this might be the first time in my life that I actually "won" a prize. Although there was the time I won a radio contest back in Spokane, but the dj forgot to do the required paperwork so I was unable to pick up my prize. I was beginning to think I had Loser or Sucker floating in little black clouds just over my head.

But then along comes Tracy. For those of you who aren't aware, Tracy is the publisher of the I Like Shiny Things blog (see also my Just For Fun links). This is, without a doubt, the funniest site I have ever seen. At least she appeals to my sense of humor. I'm wondering if that's because she's a fellow Washingtonian, Cougar Lover and Husky Hater? What are the odds of coming across a random website with all that in common? Kind of spooky.

Anyway, she tells the story of being attacked by her bed and dreaming of adultery or stoning the kids or sacrificing animals or something like that and offered a prize to the person who found that bible verse the first. Just coming off of the GOE I couldn't pass it up. Turns out, I won a picture to post on my site. I would post it here, but I'm not computer literate or savvy or intelligent enough to figure it out.

So -- Go to the Shiny Things site and see my prize. Read the other stuff too, it's funny. And if anyone can tell me how to get it here, I'll post it. I did try the right-click-copy-right-click-paste thing and it didn't work.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.