Tuesday, January 27, 2004

HERE IT IS

Okay, I know you have all been waiting to see what I won -- unless, of course, you just linked over to Tracy's site and saw it. So -- here is my much coveted Shiny Thing prize:



Now, you might be thinking, "THAT'S what all the fuss is about?" Well, yes. It's shiny, I worked hard for it, and it's MINE dammit -- ALL MINE. So all you little people can just kiss my . . . .

Ooooo. Get a grip. Breathe. Maybe this is why I never won anything before. How quickly all that fame and fortune go to my head. As Joe Walsh once said, "Everybody's so different, I haven't changed." Yeah.

I think I need some time with my field ed group. Topic of the day: How to remain humble in when being lavished with gifts.

Peace.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.