Tuesday, February 24, 2004

MORE ON THE JOB FRONT

I found out recently that a person I attend church with has a sister who is the Canon of (or to) Parish Development in a "southern" diocese. So I sent an e-mail to her with my resume and references. I have a phone conversation scheduled for March 5.

We'll see what happens with that. I still find it extremely humorous that all of a sudden these connections are popping out of nowhere.

And I think next week I'll check into another diocese -- I think I'll call this one 360.

You might be asking why I don't mention the diocese by its real name. Well, too much information can be bad. I'm trying to work on that confidentiality thing. It's good for my imagination. Whatever. Once I get called to a parish, then I'll name names and it will all make sense.

Right now though, I'm clicking my heels as hard and fast as I can, "I WILL get a job, I WILL get a job."

Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.