Wednesday, March 17, 2004

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I'm flying home next Thursday. Actually I'm flying into Seattle and then driving over to Spokane. Cheaper that way. I meet with the COM Friday night at 7, then the Standing Committee the next morning at 9:30, and I'm preaching both services at my home parish on Sunday. Then it's back to Seattle and I return to Chicagoland on Monday.

Hoops, hoops and more hoops. And I'm not talking about the Zags. I'm going through all of my stuff trying to make sure that I have everything I need for these meetings. It appears I do, but I can't help feeling like I'm forgetting something. Now if I can just remember to take my binder with me.

I went ahead and sent off my resume and references for that assistants job in BSC. I figure, right now, I need to check everywhere. Who knows. Deep down I know something will turn up, but I keep seeing myself in a collar panhandling on the streets of Chicago. Hmmm . . . while an entertaining visual, I'm not sure Mrs. Ref would understand.

Other than that, just feeling in a little bit of a funk. I've been reading so many great posts that I'm wondering if I have anything important to say. Pity poor me. I've thought about it, but then I've thought, "I really don't want to go to the effort to engage in an intelligent blogversation." (Although, if that's the first time that word has been used, count it towards my contribution to society.) I'm sure that that will change once I get back into classes.

Speaking of which, I picked up two more books for classes; bringing my outstanding required books to 1. I also picked up a free extra large binder so that I can consolidate everything I need to take back to Spokane. So, time to go soothe my desire to be organized.

Later

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.