Wednesday, March 10, 2004

QUICK NOTE

I finally got in touch with the d.o. of BSC. Basically I wanted to let her know that I would be in the area and was wondering if we would be able to set up a meeting with any search committees.

She's checking on it.

She did tell me that my bishop gave her bishop the green light to pursue me for any open positions. CHEERS!!! I also gave her the dates of reading week as a good time to go out and interview. I'm hoping to hear from her tomorrow as to whether or not we can swing an early meeting.

Funny thing: During our phone conversation, she asked if I would be available in June to interview with search committees. Trying hard to keep my heartbeat and breathing normal, I said, "I hope to have a job by then." She came back with, "Yeah, that would be ideal, wouldn't it." I think we're on the same page.

Pray hard for all unemployed seniors right now. We need it.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.