Wednesday, December 01, 2004

FIELD TRIP

No, not for me. I was on my way up to the library to check e-mail (Mrs. Ref sort of has a monopoly on the home computer during the day now that she types up all of the clinic and PT transcription). I walked. I always walk. This town isn't big enough to drive in unless you're buying groceries.

Anyway, I passed a class of what looked to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd graders out for a field trip. Now where, you might ask, would a class go for a field trip in this town? The answer is the Maddison Meat Market. You betcha. The kids were going to see first hand how it is done. Heather had a good post along those lines. It's probably a good thing that they learn how it all works.

And on top of it, I'm sure they got some tasty treats afterwards.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.