Saturday, October 15, 2005

WOW

That's about all I can say after watching the USC-ND game just now.

Wow.

That was a classic game, it's what makes football great. And in the end, the officials got it right. A fumble out of bounds to stop the clock and a last second QB sneak to win the game.

With apologies to the MLB (well, not really . . . ) I love this game!

What made it even better for me is that I didn't care who won; of course, I usually don't. I just had the pleasure of watching a game for the game. And what a game it was.

I'm going to go catch my breath.

Which reminds me . . . condolences to Jane whose Boilermakers lost today to the Wildcats of Northwestern.

2 comments:

Jane Ellen+ | 10:02 PM, October 15, 2005  

*sigh* Thanks, Ref. Unfortunately, it seems to be that kind of year in Lafayette.

Susie/Nueva Cantora | 10:32 PM, October 16, 2005  

Man. And did you see the end of the Minnesota/Wisconsin game? And, the Michigan game? Crazy football weekend.

First time comments will be moderated.