Sunday, July 15, 2007

PANCAKE ART

And here you have it . . . PANCAKE ART!!!!!

Now maybe the good Padre will get off my back ;)

Feel free to let me know what you think.



Wildflowers: For Jane, the MT wildflower enthusiast ------------------>


Wildflowers
Originally uploaded by reverendref












Ambulance
Originally uploaded by reverendref

Ambulance: For Shane, the paramedic










Motorcycle: For Drew, the motorcycle enthusiast ------------------->

Motorcycle
Originally uploaded by reverendref













Apple
Originally uploaded by reverendref

Apple: For Bruce, my iMac tech support











Paramecium: For Jill, the germaphobe ------------------------>

Paramecium
Originally uploaded by reverendref

7 comments:

Jane Ellen+ | 11:21 PM, July 15, 2007  

Based on my handy-dandy reference book, I decided they were (from left) harebell, lupine, and wild iris.

And they were tasty, too!

Padre Mickey | 11:24 PM, July 15, 2007  

DUDE!!!! YOU ARE THE PANCAKE KING!!!!
I'm sending everyone over to see this.
I am so totally impressed!
And, after seeing that paramecium, I suspect that you would be able to make a Red Mr. Peanut Bank pancake, which makes you one heck of an awsome master of the griddle.

Reverend Ref + | 11:28 PM, July 15, 2007  

Next time I do pancakes, I'll have to do a Red Mr. Peanut Bank pancake, just for you.

Unknown | 7:55 AM, July 16, 2007  

Those are very cool!

Saint Pat | 6:41 PM, July 16, 2007  

I'm quite impressed with your pancake art. You've inspired me.

Anonymous | 9:58 AM, July 18, 2007  

Very impressive indeed! How do you do it? Will you share your knowledge, o jedi-master of pancake batter?

8-)

Reverend Ref + | 2:21 PM, July 18, 2007  

byrd wants to know how I do the pancake art.

It's really very simple: All it takes is instant pancake mix (I prefer Krusteaze), an appropriate amount of water mixed in (getting all the lumps out -- think smoother and thinner), a small scoop (such as found in coffee cans) which you use to draw, and a 1/4-cup measuring cup which you will use to fill in the spaces.

Everything else is sort of trial and error. Good luck.

First time comments will be moderated.