Friday, December 21, 2007

Because you asked . . .


Snow
Originally uploaded by reverendref
Okay, granted, I didn't get many requests for a snow shot (actually, I didn't even get a few, or a couple), but the one request I did get came from Aloha Boy who, apparently, has been missing the snow.

Now, granted, this isn't anywhere near what comes down during a good Nor'easter, but it was enough to have to shovel multiple times, and it is just in time for Christmas (hopefully it can hold on for another four days), and it looks pretty.

Today really is gorgeous. I love a sunny, bright blue day after it snows.

2 comments:

Padre Mickey | 10:42 PM, December 21, 2007  

That is a very nice photo.
I've never lived in a place where it snows with any regularly, so I have never missed snow.
¡Feliz Navidad!

~**Dawn**~ | 1:24 AM, December 29, 2007  

Snow makes everything look more beautiful in the Winter. =) (Even if I did prefer to look at it through my window when I lived in New England.)

First time comments will be moderated.