Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dumped

The day started out lovely .... and then it got dark. And then it started snowing.

Hard.

And it kept snowing.

Hard.

When it was time to leave the VC office, I could hardly see. I had visions of going 25 mph all the way home. But by the time I rounded the corner at the end of town, it had let up and was just snowing regular-like. By the time I got about two miles out of town, it had pretty much quit altogether. I wasn't able to cruise along at normal speed, but it was better than 25.

Then I spent time shoveling snow. Maybe next time I'll remember to take a picture of my little church in the snow.

I am now ready for bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 11:33 PM, December 20, 2007  

I want photos of snow! I miss that kind of snow!

First time comments will be moderated.