Monday, July 07, 2008

Back at it

After lounging around at Camp for a week, I'm back in the office again.

I took time out this morning to clean up my desk, something I hadn't done in way too long. I think the floor is next (yes, I like to make piles).

I've also done the usual Monday morning things like update the ordo for next week and started looking at the readings and thinking about hymns for next week. This coming Sunday we get the birth of Esau and Jacob, an understandable reading from Paul about the flesh vs the spirit, and the parable of the sower (some seed fell on the path, some on rocky ground, some among the weeds and some on good soil).

I also needed to grab some information off the computer (so why not spend a few minutes blogging, I'm already here .... right??). And now it's off to pick up the mail from last week.

I wonder if I'll need a box . . . .

2 comments:

Unknown | 8:42 AM, July 10, 2008  

I'm guessing you needed several boxes since you haven't showed up in a few days.

~**Dawn**~ | 11:00 PM, July 14, 2008  

I've been feeling the same way (about the box) when I look at my Google Reader after being away from it for almost a week.

First time comments will be moderated.