Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good Morning, Merry Sunshine!!

Today is the first day of school for the girls.
Today is a regular work day for Mrs. Ref.

Coming back from my morning run, I encountered some signs of life.

"Good Morning!" I say to the first.

"Good morning??" is the answer.

"Good Morning!" I say to the second.

"Ugh .... mornun" is the reply.

"Good Morning!" I say to the third.

"Is the bathroom free?" she says.

Three girls. One morning dad. One bathroom.

Welcome to the school year.

2 comments:

Unknown | 3:31 PM, August 27, 2008  

I'm missing something here... where did the third come from? Pray that all is well.

Reverend Ref + | 7:09 PM, August 27, 2008  

Girl #1: Our foreign exchange student.

Girl #2: The Kid

Girl #3: Mrs. Ref

First time comments will be moderated.