Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back

We are back home from the travels.

Mrs. Ref had her obligatory doctor appointment. We took the new kid to Riverfront Park in Spokane. Met my sister for lunch who happened to be in town for business. Drove out to Wenatchee to see my folks, her folks and her grandparents. Hung out in Leavenworth for the day. Went to church on Sunday and got to see some . . . interesting . . . liturgy. Not bad, just . . . interesting. Drove home Sunday and got in just in time to get the girls off to volleyball practice.

And now it's back to work and life as normal.

The girls start school Wednesday and I have my first football scrimmage of the '08 season this Thursday.

And that, my friends, pretty much sums up life as we know it right now.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.