Thursday, September 18, 2008

The many faces of Christianity

Last week I got a phone call from Harvey at First Christian Church in Whitehall. He told me he was hosting a seminar called "Why are there so many denominations?" and was inviting me to participate as one of the presenters. I'm not sure why he called me, the priest in Butte is closer; but, regardless, he gave me a call and invited me to be there tomorrow evening and Saturday morning.

Being the cautious sort, I asked him to send me the information he had put together and told him I'd check my schedule.

The information he sent looked good, he seems like a good guy (based on our conversations), and -- most importantly -- I'm not working a game tomorrow night.

So, I'm off doing the Public Priesty Boy thing this weekend. I hope he gets a good turnout.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.