Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Me? A Luddite??

Yes. I know this may be hard to believe, but I am not a computer kind of guy. One of my favorite acronyms is IHFC -- I'll let you figure that out.

I use computers because they are a fact of life in the 20th century.

What? The 21st century?? Yeah, okay ... whatever.

So they're a fact of life and I use them. But I don't have to like them. My Palm Pilot is the little pocket calendar that the Church Pension Fund sends out every year. It never crashes.

We have a foreign exchange student living with us again this year. She's from South Korea and she brought her own laptop with her.

Yesterday I was helping her with her computer.

Everything on her computer is written in Korean.

Yeah . . . I *Rock*

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.