Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Proud

What are you proud of? What have you done that you tend to show off with a sense of pride?

As far as my job is concerned, I'm certainly proud of how the project at St. Paul's came out. I'm also proud of how Christ Church seems to be making progress in the growth category (and no, it's not just about the numbers).

But I think the thing that I'm most proud of at this moment in time is that my 15-year old daughter doesn't hate me. She's still willing to be seen with me in public. She still gives me a kiss goodbye. And when I got home from my run today, and I saw her up the street walking to school, she was still willing to yell back, "I love you, too!"

Yeah . . . that's something to be proud of.

1 comments:

Unknown | 11:31 AM, October 01, 2008  

Yeah... that's definitely something to be pround of.

First time comments will be moderated.