Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Duct Tape

Mythbusters is doing a whole show on duct tape tonight. This should be good for those of us who think duct tape is one half of the solution to the world's problems.

As I understand, they will also be using "myths" from the Red Green Show.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Red Green, he's a handyman from Canada who is the president of The Possum Lodge -- where the motto is, "I'm a man, I can change, if I have to, I guess." And the motto of the show is, "Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, at least let 'em find you handy."

Red Green is sort of a cross between ThereIfixedit and Tim Taylor.

Here's a little clip:



So, if you aren't doing anything else, check out Mythbusters tonight.

It's where I'll be.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.