Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grrrrrrr

Friday evening, Mrs. Ref says to me, "How long has the Check Engine light been on?"

"Only since you started driving today."

So we had a Check Engine light on all last night and all the way to Butte where we were going to do some grocery shopping and get the car serviced.

So I dropped the car off at my normal place and said, "I need an oil change, tires rotated and the Check Engine light thingy looked at."

"Okay, do you have a number we can call you at?"

Normally I wait, since I'm not from Butte and that's my only form of transportation, but Mrs. Ref and I were going to walk down to a restaurant and grab some lunch.

They called during lunch.

"You said the Check Engine light was on? . . . It hasn't been on at all here."

I hate cars.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.